Kolu has 4 standardized cancellation policies that we will enforce to protect both travelers and guides alike; due to the pre-trip time and effort given. Our app will clearly state the cancellation policy. Travelers may cancel and review any penalties by viewing their trip and then clicking ‘Cancel’ on the appropriate reservation. Below are Kolu’s 4 policies:
Full Refund: 100% refund if canceled more than 1-week before the trip.
Moderate: 75% refund if canceled more than 2-days before the trip.
Same Day: 50% refund if canceled less than 24-hours before the trip
No Refund: No refund granted if canceled 1.5 hours before the trip.
- Kolu service fee is only refundable after close consideration after emailing email@example.com and up to once per year. Refund eligibility is determined at booking time based on the number of prior cancellations and future bookings that are eligible for refundable fees. Separately, if a traveler books a reservation that overlaps with any part of an existing reservation, we won’t refund the Kolu service fee if they decide to cancel.
- There will be a 30-minute grace period in which a travel may cancel a trip without penalty.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Kolu within 24 hours of the tour date.
- Kolu will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.